Ultrasound Medical Pain Relief Therapy Machine
Ultrasound emits small sound waves at an extremely high frequency that is out of the range of human hearing. When applied to problem areas in soft tissues and joints, it produces heat that helps reduce inflammation and increase blood flow, in addition to decreasing pain, stiffness, and spasms. Therapeutic ultrasound is also believed to have a positive effect on the healing process.
The ultrasound machine works by sending an electric current through crystals found in the ultrasound probe — also known as the ultrasound wand. The probe vibrates, causing waves to travel through the skin to the body underneath. The waves transfer energy to the tissues to cause the desired effects. Ultrasound can also be focused on tissues deep within your body without affecting other tissues close to the surface.The frequency and intensity of the ultrasound, the duration of the procedure, and the area of its application all determine how ultrasound physical therapy is done.
Note: This item will be shipped direct by the manufacturer.
Please allow 7-10 business days from your purchase date for delivery.
Medical ultrasound pain relief apparatus ultrasonic physical therapy machine
Ultrasound is an effective way to treat swelling of muscles, joints, and ligaments.
Ultrasound can be used to treat a wide range of health problems. But, it's most commonly used to solve problems in muscle tissue. The heating effect of the ultrasound helps to heal muscle pain and reduces chronic inflammation.
Ultrasound also helps tissue fluids flow better — which means that more lymph passes through the tissues. Lymph is an important fluid that transports white blood cells throughout the body. So, in this way, ultrasound helps your damaged cells fight infections and heal faster.
Portable Electric Physiotherapy Physical Ultrasound Therapy Machine For Pain Relief.
Ultrasound therapy is natural and green therapy with no side effect, no radiation, non-toxic, etc.
• Simple, portable and flexible
• 1MHz frequency output, safe and stable.
• Three degree intensity: Low, Medium, High.
• Timer: 10-30 minutes
• Intelligent temperature control, the maximum temperature is 45℃ Humanized safety design, anti overheating and anti over-current protection.
Using the characteristic of ultrasound which is good permeability in body's tissues, direction and superposed energy and using the heat effects, mechanical effects and physical and chemical effects, etc., release adhesions, improve local lesion microenvironment, improve microcirculation promote metabolism, improve tissue nutrition, widely used for soft tissue injuries and chronic pain rehabilitative care.
• Mechanical function: the ultrasound have the ''micro massage" to the tissue substance and tiny cell. It could soften tissue, enhance penetration, improve metabolism, promote blood circulation, stimulate nerve system and cell, relief pain.
• Heating function: it forms heat during ultrasound therapy, so it is also called as"ultrasound diathermy therapy". it is deep heating, that penetrate below the muscle. Thus, ultrasound therapy is applied to chronic soft tissue pain, arthritis, rheumatism.
• Physical therapy function: based on the mechanical and heating function, it will trigger physical therapy. Hydrogen ion concentration changes: inflammation tissue accompanied by acidosis phenomenon, the ultrasound can make the pH value changes to the alkaline, so that the symptoms are reduced, good to inflammation repair.Effects on enzyme activity: ultrasound can depolymerize complex proteins into common organic molecules, affecting the activity of many enzymes.Under the action of high-intensity ultrasound, many highly active free radicals can be formed in the tissue. They can accelerate the redox process in the tissue and accelerate the growth process.