NEW... PDT LED Bio Red Light Facial Therapy Machine
LED light therapy is a noninvasive anti-aging approach that works by emitting energy-producing packets of light deep into the skin’s layers to stimulate collagen and elastin production and destroy acne-causing bacteria. When light therapy is used, this triggers cellular activity producing ATP and, once produced, the tissue uses it to carry out healing and rejuvenation in the treated area.
PDT LED Bio Red Light Facial Therapy Machine is a device used to achieve clinical efficacy by heating human tissues so as to expand the temperature of human tissues. Blood vessels improve blood circulation, promote inflammation absorption and improve cell nutrition and metabolism. PDT (Photo Dynamic Therapy), applies skin photosensitizer to PDT through Photo Dynamic Therapy. When the skin is exposed to light at a specific wavelength, it chooses to destroy the diseased cells. Accumulating light in this manner is a therapeutic effect. According to the characteristics of the light wavelength the object of the treatment is different.
Special Introductory Price For A Limited Time
Note: This item will be shipped direct by the manufacturer.
Please allow 7-10 business days from your purchase date for delivery.
Beauty spectrometer PDT LED bio red light facial therapy machine
Skin Rejuvenation, Wrinkle Removal, Acne treatment, Allergic skin treatment, Remove Age spots and Dark Pigmentation, Stimulate collagen synthesis, shrink pore, balance greasy secrete. Face and hand spa treatment to be beautiful and younger.
- Skin Rejuvenation: Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, Improves the tone and texture of the skin.
- Wrinkle Removal: Minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and crow's feet and minimizes pores.
- Acne treatment: Porphyrins in the body absorbs blue light and makes singlet oxygen which destroys the bacteria creating acne.
- Remove Age spots and Dark Pigmentation . Reduces melanin that causes age spots.
- Minimizes the effects of sun-damaged skin.
- Boosts moisture and circulation.
- Reduces redness, flush and other forms of skin degradation.
- Antimicrobial Effect: Improve cellular immune function and viability strongly from disease. Photobiomodulation enhances cell proliferation against the bacteria that may cause disease in the blood or other tissues.
Light Energy Types: Blue, Red, Yellow, Green
Green Wavelength: 532nm
Yellow Wavelength: 583nm
Red Wavelength: 640nm
Blue Wavelength: 423nm
Red (wavelength 640 nm) For Skin Cell Rejuvenation
• Promotes Blood Circulation -
Allevenating acne scars, allergic dermatitus and pain.
• Activates the synthesis of collagen and elastic fibers, and stimulates the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) by the absorption of red aurora light by mitochondria of cells through dynamic light source therapy, thereby increasing cell operation, enhancing cell viability and prolonging cell life.
• Stimulates Deep Cell Energy Recharge
Blue (wavelength 423 nm) For Killing Acne Bacteria
• Inhibits sebaceous glands, preventing wound infection and
calming allergic skin.
• Purifies The Skin because of the characteristics of the blue aurora.
The blue aurora is recognized as the most ideal wavelength to stimulate the effective neutralization of purple substances, destroying the acne bacteria, inhibiting the growth of bacteria and eliminating the bacteria causing the acne.
Green (wavelength 532 nm)
• A good sedative effect for sensitive skin and body and mind.
Green aura calms the skin and relieves skin fatigue.
Yellow (wavelength 583 nm)
• Treatment Of Skin Lesions
• Aids in reducing skin aging, wrinkles, and spot prints through dynamic light source aurora.
• Aids cell detoxification and elimination of edema (swelling) effect, and stimulates cell metabolism.
Does Red Light Therapy Work?
Red light therapy has been used by NASA to promote faster cell growth to aid in wound healing. It is also used to combat the effects of chemotherapy in cancer patients. Using the same principle, red light is used to stimulate collagen production that is essential in keeping younger and firmer skin.
F.A.Q.s (frequently asked questions)
Do You Get A Tan With Red Light Therapy?
Red light therapy doesn't tan you. On the other hand, it helps to enhance skin clarity, tone and texture, increases collagen and elastin level, help scars to fade and reduces stretch marks and also reduces inflammation. No, not at all. Red light therapy contains no UV light.
It does not damage the skin and it requires zero downtime. ... This light therapy is safe for all skin types and has no known adverse side effects. It is safe for all ages.
Simply shower so your skin is clean. You should also remove any makeup. We strongly recommend you use our facial cleanser and Aloe Plus skincare products, as they will accelerate and improve your results. Everyone reacts differently, depending on their age and the condition of their skin.
Blue light is generally used to kill the bacteria that causes acne, providing an effective treatment for blackheads and whiteheads, whereas wavelengths of red light are normally used to speed up healing and stimulate collagen production, simultaneously shrinking enlarged pores and tightening the skin.
Red light therapy gives you the instant glow in your face however, it does not correct the fine lines and wrinkles overnight. Collagen production will take time and although red light boosts its creation, it will still take weeks, even months to see visible results.
Red light is noninvasive, natural and pain free and does not cut, burn, or break the skin as do laser treatments. Collagen lamps produce no vaporization or burning of the tissue, no inflammation or burning so there is no downtime.
Red light is studied is regards to sunburn and speeding up healing of UV radiation damage - Receiving moderate skin exposure to sunlight for vitamin D production, combined with red light therapy in the same day for cellular energy production is perhaps the most protective approach.